Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S 24-Port Layer 2 Stackable Gigabit PoE Switches are the leading Layer 2 edge, providing improved ease of use, highly secure business operations, improved sustainability, and a borderless network experience. This Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S Switch includes the new FlexStack switch stacking capability with 24-ports of Gigabit connectivity and Two (2) Dual Purpose ports for network expansion. An included ‘Smart Install’ utilises a dynamic IP address allocation and the assistance of other switches to facilitate installation and provide a transparent network ‘plug and play’ feature.
- Twenty-Four (24) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX negotiation
- Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility with Two (2) Dual porpose ports
- Twenty-Four (24) PoE |ports which provides up to 15W of power per port.
- Cisco FlexStack stacking module with 20 Gbps of throughput, allowing ease of operation with single configuration and switch upgrade
- Superior Layer 2 threat defense capabilities for mitigating man-in-the-middle attacks (such as MAC, IP, and ARP spoofing).
- A wide range of software features to provide ease of operation, highly secure business operations, sustainability, and a borderless network experience
- EnergyWise encompasses a highly intelligent network-Lited approach to communicate messages that measure and control energy between network devices and endpoint
- Includes Cisco Catalyst Smart Operations, a comprehensive set of capabilities that simplify LAN deployment
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty, including next-business-day replacement with 90-day service and support
Power over Ethernet PoE
The Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S Switch supports PoE, which provides up to 15W of power on 24 of the switches ports. The Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960-24PC-S Switch can provide a lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet wireless LAN (WLAN) access points, or any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device. PoE removes the need for wall power to each PoE-enabled device and eliminates the cost for additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments. The total budget for the switch is 370W.